Over the last 5 years I have had an experience in design system architecture and analyzing business process for large-scale system using various technologies. I have a huge geeky passion for technology. Good at understanding the whole picture, and delegating whats needed to make goals come to fruition.
Ruby On Rails / Sinatra3 years
MongoDB / Redis2 years
MySQL / PostgreSQL3 years
jQuery / Ext.JS3 years
Mac OS X / Linux3 years
RSpec / Cucumber2 years
Formerly I was a .NET / Oracle programmer involve a lot with building enterprise application, some details of my background can be found on my doc resume.
• Perform practical hands-on on overall technology area in development systems.
• Analyze and extracting the user requirements for technical architecture definition.
• Formulating the design and creating a solution structure which will meet the various requirements, balancing the goals and constraints on the solution.
• Maintain personal pipeline of project work and provide project status updates to the project manager.
• Ensure that the agreed SLA with the end user is met with the agreed deliverables.
• Provide document and express the technical descriptions and guidelines.
• Designs the underlying systems and integration architecture to optimize solution performance, maintainability and longevity.
• Provide long-term architectural strategies that act as roadmaps for future development.
• Work with 3rd party vendor on technical design/specifications, development, testing and deployment to ensure product meets the requirements.
• Designing, implementing, testing and supporting application base-lining of server
• Lead or Contribute in architecture and technical design discussions.
• Lead or contribute in code reviews and technical design/specifications.
• Lead or contribute in development of custom code.
• Documenting design ideas using UML.
• Contribute to the review and analysis of business/user requirements.
• Perform technical assessments based on schedule.
Faculty of Computer Science - Bachelor of Information Technology